Sunday, October 4, 2015

Team Homework 1

Contributions of Team Members this week:
Arthur: AI-controlled characters, one that follows a set path, one that chases the player
Itiel: a basic terrain asset accompanied by a Material Blueprint
Michael: several WIP pieces of music
Daniel: basic combo system using Anim Notifies 

Problems encountered by myself:
Some struggles that I encountered were using the volume based mesh box and making sure that all of my blueprint code was properly implemented within the game once I ran the game. Eventually I got it all to work, but at times it was stressful.

How my progress implemented elements of the Tetrad:
My progress this time was mostly just a utilization of technology to get the enemies working and to have some enemies created. This will be used to push our story onto the player, and to help further immersion in a living world that is engaging. 

Expected contributions for next week:
Arthur: To have Ai that can attack the player, and to react to the players attacks
Itiel: To add more detail to the terrain and landscape of our game
Michael: To work on more music for possibly a future battle scenario
Daniel: To further implement a combo system, and a reaction to hits

Our video was being worked on together and we were going to splice together all of our footage into one video but we stumbled upon the problem of footage lacking audio when it was all put together. This could possibly be due to all the videos being recorded in different formats. My footage is included below, and only contains my contributions. Daniel will be updating us when he completes the final footage of all of our progress all spliced together in one video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment